Painter Attire







 Bag: Mulberry | Shirt: Zara | Jeans: Levi's | Belt: New Look | Trainers: Asics | Watch: Daniel Wellington


Hello my lovelies!



It’s nearly the end of June, how quick has this month gone? A lot has happened this week: we’ve left the EU, managed to lose at the Euros 2016, Glasto has been and gone and I’ve somehow managed to dress up like a painter and decorator. Hey, I’m not saying that’s a bad thing as I’m kinda digging it but when your mum asks where your paint pot is I wasn’t quite sure what to say…



Anyway, this was a recent outfit I wore when I was nipping out for a quick shop at the weekend to pick up some Greece essentials (10 sleeps to go, eeeee!) I wasn’t in the mood to dress up- I just wanted to be super comfy and this meant no tight crop tops or skin tight jeans for a change. Zara at the moment has been so good- I’ve been massively impressed with their summer offering this year and I picked up this shirt earlier in the month. I’m a sucker for an oversized shirt, so teaming this light blue beauty with my die hard high waisted levi’s and grey blue Asics I got for my birthday I knew I was kind of onto a winner. I know that I’m going to wear this shirt on holiday too, it’ll be perfect teamed with high waisted denim shorts and crochet crops- take me away Greece, take me away!



How has your week been so far? Happy Tuesday you wonderful lot!



A x



You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Fashion Captive. Design by MangoBlogs.