Bardot Love











Oh Bardot tops, how you cover up a magnitude of sins and somehow still look elegant… In a way I’m quite late to the Bardot party- I always thought that they could only look good on girls who were super skinny and weren’t as top heavy as me. But, much to my happiness I was pretty damn wrong. I picked up this little beauty from Forever21 for only £15 and I love it. Yes I’m channelling some type of Spanish senorita (red dancing lady emoji eat your heart out) but this has been my go-to outfit at the moment as the black trousers and lace detailing of the top still looks smart but also on trend without being too fussy. I teamed this look with my sturdy Topshop military jacket, vintage clutch bag (its made up of rolled up pieces of newspaper from Uganda!) and geometric Zara sandals I got in last years sale.



Bardot tops are such a good staple to have in your wardrobe, they’re littered all over the high street at the moment and if you’re like me and hate the top of your arms, they cover up those little wobbly bits that you don’t like- winning! Throw a Bardot on with your favourite vintage jeans or high waisted shorts and a bonus point if you team it with the bandana/neck scarf vibe going on. Bardot’s, may our love affair continue…



How to you style up your bardots tops? And where has been your best Bardot purchase so far this season? I’m always on the prowl for more, so lemme know!



A x











You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Fashion Captive. Design by MangoBlogs.