A Greek Photo Diary: Part 1



Oh Greece, you are a beautiful whimsical paradise where summer holidays do come true. As I mentioned the other week the better half and myself jetted off from London to Samos, Greece to get some much-needed time of relaxation and vitamin D. I thought I’d put together a little photo diary of some of the beautiful scenery we were surrounded by for the week- the edits on these photos are so minor they hardly needed tweaking it was that picture perfect!


Jamie's Shorts: Ralph Lauren | Sunglasses: Ray Ban


Dress: Topshop


Crop: Topshop | Shorts: Missguided | Bag: Urban Outfitters





Jamie (left to right) T-Shirt: Farah | Short: Urban Outfitters | Navy Tee: All Saints

Culottes: Zara | Espadrilles: ASOS | Body: Urban Outfitters | Belt: Zara | Lipstick: Bobbi Brown in Watermelon



Dress: Missguided | Espadrilles: ASOS


Shorts: Missguided | Shoes: Zara | Body & Bag: Urban Outfitters | Lipstick: Bobbi Brown Pink Sand



While I’ve been to Greece when I was younger, going to such a beautiful place when slightly older (but definitely not wiser) made me realise just how perfect it is. I shall definitely be returning and luckily my after holiday blues will be short lived: I’ve spontaneously bought a ticket to Corfu to see my best mate and her family for a long weekend so I am beyond excited. As you can see from the photos the boyf took (photographer boyfriend in the making!?) the weather was amazing everyday: at least high forties and still thirties in the evening so it was short shorts, crops and dresses every single day.


I took so many photos while we were away so I thought I’d spread out my Greek love on two blog posts. Keep your eyes peeled on Sunday when I’ll be uploading part two of our Greek adventure with plenty of outfits and greek scenery to match.



Happy Friday my loves, and in the words of the Greeks ‘Εβίβα‘! 

A x 

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Fashion Captive. Design by MangoBlogs.