A Greek Photo Diary: Part 2


This Greek lovin' ain't stopping yet hunz... Sorry 'bout it!

Polaroids & Camera : Instax Mini | Shoes: Birkenstock | Sunglasses: Quay


Bikini: Missguided


Sunglasses: Quay Australia | Nail Varnish: Barry M


Jamie Sunglasses: Ray Ban Wayfarer | Monochrome Bikini: Primark



Dress: Missguided




While I used to be a big fan of classic Italian food, Greece has quickly become my new favourite. Stuffed peppers, tzatziki, fresh seafood straight out of the marina, mousakka, feta cheese, fresh kebabs with big fat pitta breads…. What more could a foodie like me ask for? 
Jamie's shirt: All Saints

Playsuit: New Look | Beltt: ASOS | Bag: Missguided | Espadrilles: ASOS


Bracelet: Links London | Watch: Daniel Wellington | Bangle: & Other Stories

Thank you ASOS for creating the world’s most perfect espadrilles: when I looked down at my feet they were glinting in the sun looking perfectly embroidered with the Chanel inspired beading. If that isn’t what love is I don’t know what is...
 





If there were two killer buys from my holiday in Samos it has to be this amazing mesh high-waisted bikini from Missguided and my deck chair-esque playsuit from New Look. As you guys know I’m a sucker for texture and stripes so these two beauties quickly became a firm favourites within my holiday wardrobe. The Bardot style top of the playsuit is super flattering- they’ve been littered all over the Catwalks and high street this season- plus teaming it up the ASOS belt I picked up a few weeks ago, really nips in my waist to give it more shape. I love the stripes on this playsuit, and while I do slightly resemble a deck chair when I wear it, I’m loving it! #sorrynotsorry. Next up is this perfect Missguided mesh bikini. Before you say it, yes it’s not great for tan lines, but I can’t get enough of this bikini as it hides the bottom of my stomach which is the part of my body I hate and the mesh crop was perfect thrown on with just some shorts to go to the beach bar for a bev or two.



Greece, all I can say is that I love you and I want to come back to living the Greek holiday dream immediately… Good job I’m off to Corfu with my best mate for four days next week then ay?! (smirky emoji) Blog post to follow of course!



Have any of you guys been to Greece this year? What did you think?



A x

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Fashion Captive. Design by MangoBlogs.