The Metallic Sheer Dress








Coat: Zara | Crop Top: Puma | Metallic Sheer Slip Dress: Urban Outfitters | Jeans: Topshop | Bag: New Look | Socks: ASOS | Trainers: Nike



Sheer fabrics were littered across the runway this season all the way from Cavern to Burberry to Dolce & Gabbana. Just when we think that we’ve exhausted the see-through fabric trends designers go out and pull out the bag some amazing silhouettes and garments to sink our teeth into. While underwear as outerwear is for the brave, there was not a chance I was missing out. 

I picked up this sheer top from the Urban Outfitters sale a while back and I am obsessed with it. The metallic finish make it appear blue, grey, silver and brown all in different lights and it looks so cute teamed over just black jeans and my Puma crop. Despite it being sheer I am a bit of a lightweight with cold so I layered over my favourite faux fur jacket, velvet quilted shoulder bag and my Nike sneaks.  

Summer sunshine please hurry up so I can layer this up with cute shorts and gladiator sandals! 

A x 

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Fashion Captive. Design by MangoBlogs.