ASOS Wishlist


Oh ASOS, the amazing things you do for my wardrobe but not for my bank balance. The new season is here in all its stripe, floral, gingham and coloured glory and that means one thing: a wardrobe update. Yes, I’m supposed to be saving travelling but completely by habit I always *accidentally on purpose* add items into my saved basket an ASOS and its current contents literally make me go like the heart-eyed emoji. Sequinned floral denim jeans will be perfect in boiling in Thailand, right? Maybe naaat, but when the season looks this good clashing print dresses are definitely in the fore front of my mind.

I haven’t done one of these posts before so I thought I’d put together all the items I’m currently lusting over that are all purchasable on ASOS. All items are linked below so say hello to my dream wardrobe ready for Spring. I was also thinking of putting another trend guide together, so let me know if it’d be something of interest. Take a look into the beautiful trends of Spring Summer 17- now all we need is the sun. 



(Left to right, top to bottom) One Above Another Jeans | Vera Moda Dress | ASOS Corset Belt | ASOS Embrodiered Jacket | Pretty Little Thing Dress | ASOS Shirt


 Neon Rose Corset T-Shirt | ASOS Cactus Bag | ASOS Lace Dress | ASOS Fishnet Socks | ASOS Dress | River Island Trousers | ASOS Skirt

ASOS Jumper | ASOS Culottes | Missguided Dress | Missguided Bandeau | Monki Jumpsuit | ASOS Bow Tie | ASOS Heels | ASOS Shirt | Dune Espadrilles


So the real question is, who wants to lend me a couple of quid to buy all of these beauties? I joke I joke. I hope this got you inspired ready for spring and I’ll see you all next week for more content- I promise. Happy shopping!

What items for Spring have you got from ASOS lately?

A x 


You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Fashion Captive. Design by MangoBlogs.