B-Day Night Out Style


Dress: Boohoo Petite | Heels: New Look | Bag: Vintage | Lip Colour: MAC Persistance


Happy Saturday my lovelies!

So I thought it was time to upload a little post about what I wore for my birthday night out with the girls. In theory it was looking as though it was going to be pretty low key, a few draaankz and maybe a naughty trip to McDonalds for the standard chicken nugget banquet. Turns out when the girls are on top form and you end up in a about ten different cocktail bars, it quickly becomes the drunkest and funniest night to date. The hilarious flashbacks and drunken shenanigans made the hangover worth it- good work ladies.

Onto the outfit... Firstly I apologise for the iPhone photos- I fully intended to take some photos before I went out but me being me, I took too long getting ready so I didn't have time... But hopefully you get the vibe I was going for! Usually I’m all for going out in your sneaks, comfy shorts with my hair up in a half pony tale a la Ariana Grande, but as it was my birthday it’d be rude not to dress up a bit. I recently picked up this little Boohoo beauty from ASOS (also available on the Boohoo site but a girl can’t let valuable ASOS points go to waste!) and I love it. The cut itself is super flattering- being a bit of a crop top ninja I like to highlight the smallest part of my waist and the key hole cut of this dress shows it off perfectly while also sucking everything in with the slight elasticated denim fabric. The dress itself is from their Petite collection so if you’ve got legs as long as Jordan Dunn maybe this isn’t the best bet for you, but for us petite girls it’s perfect. I teamed it with my comfy New Look heels, a vintage clutch bag I picked up from Tetbury earlier in the week plus tousled hair and a brown lip to match.

Happy weekend my lovelies!

A x 

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Fashion Captive. Design by MangoBlogs.