A Greek Boat Trip













Molly; Kimono: Missguided | Bikini: Primark | Shorts: Zara | Sunglasses: Topshop
Alex; Bikini: ASOS | Bardot Playsuit: Missguided | Sunglasses: Quay Australia

Time for a #flashbackthursday moment… Greece, it’s only been two weeks and I’m pining for you already. And, as my Thursday is dragging somewhat, I thought I’d remind myself of happier times where the sun was shining all day, I had a large beer in hand and was getting a perfect level of salty hair on a private boat. Dreamy.

I was fortunate enough to go to Corfu with my best friend Molly and her wonderful family for four days (PS. She’s just got a job as a Bobbi Brown A-Team artist- what a babe!) so I thought I’d share just some of the amazing views I captured while we went on our own little expedition. I still don’t think these photos do it justice- I hardly even touched them up in editing it was that picture perfect. We spent the day cruising around the Greek islands on our own little boar, docking up for coffee, finding secret coves, having the most delicious lunch and then jumping in the sea in crystal clear water. Easily one of the most relaxing and best days I’ve had this year!

I hope you aren’t feeling the holiday blues as much as I am. Thank god we’ve managed to get a bit of sun the past week!

Until the weekend where I’ve got a few outfit posts up my sleeves, (try to) enjoy your Thursday and look forward to the weekend where we can all drink one too many ciders in the sun and love every second of it. I love summer.

A x

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Fashion Captive. Design by MangoBlogs.