South Kensington Wanderings









PJ Style Top: New Look | Jeans: Topshop | Fishnet Socks: ASOS | Trainers: Adidas | Handbag: Mulberry | Chocker: ASOS | Sunglasses: (similar) Urban Outfitters


Oh South Kensington, how beautiful you are with your million pound homes, perfectly symmetrical streets and stunning cafes and boutiques littered on every corner. I nipped to London last weekend to see my wonderful friend G to have a catch up, to check out her new pad and to go on another adventure around Landaaan town.

We spent Saturday aimlessly wondering around Notting Hill and South Kensington, drooling at the beautiful interior design stores and drinking plenty of white wine in the afternoon at various wine bars. I could definitely get used to the work free life….

Overall the weather was pretty average so I kept it simple with my Joni jeans from Topshop, my Superstars and fishnet socks (will I ever get over these two items worn together…?) and this cute PJ inspired top from New Look. I find New Look really hit or miss but ASOS have cultivated a wonderful little spread of their best bits on their site. I love the slight seventies feel that this top has with the vintage floral pattern and it smartened up my outfit a bit- throwing on my sunglasses it had that understated cool effect and I was good to go. While I'm a sucker for a slinky silky top, the cotton made this top really wearable during the day and it's also perfect for the office with its smart print.

What are you guys up to this weekend? Have a good one!

A x
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Fashion Captive. Design by MangoBlogs.